miércoles, 3 de diciembre de 2008


F.C. BARCELONA

It's Sunday, Barça football club plays in Barcelona , in the Camp Nou at 17:00. This is the best hour to go to the stadium because I 'm going to be back home early. We are leaders and we are playing a good football , the people are expecting to win again and still be the leaders of the Spanish football league.

I love going to see Barça playing. It's a kind of a ritual. I eat with my entire family like all Sundays, when we finish eating we stay all together talking. About 16:00 hour, I have a metting with some friends, Barça's members like me. We take the underground to go to the stadium. I like seeing all the different kind of people going to the stadium. You can see people of all ages, from all social classes, from everywere.

I see a grandfather with his grandson who seems to be very excited, this might be his first time going to a football match, he's wearing a scarf with the Barça's logo. The grandfather is telling stories about F.C. Barcelona's football players who were stars in the 50's. I see a pair of sweethearts, I think she has given two tickets for the Barça as a present , it maybe is his birthday or they are celebrating something. There is also an entire family beside me. A woman and her husband and their two sons enveloped with big coats and warmed with two woollen hats and woollen gloves with Barça's logo.

In front of me there is a man , very well dressed, he seems to be worried. He might be thinking about his Barça and the difficult match it's going to be today. Behind him there are two a men seated they seem to work in a kind of manual job, they have big hands , damaged for the hard work. They are discussing about the best strategy to win the team that plays against Barça today.

All these people, my friends and I are going to see what Barça does today. We are going to scream , to suffer , to enjoy seeing our favorite football team. For an hour and a half we are going to leave our problems aside and we all are going to think about Barça's victory. We'll see what happens...

2 comentarios:

Nuria Vidal dijo...

I guess we have a real "culé" here. Well, good job! I'm writing this while keeping an eye on TV, at the Barcelona - Valencia match and Barça has just scored the second goal! Well done! It's true! It's a pleasure to watch them.

Now, about your language...

"Sunday", "Spanish" and "Barça" should be written with a Capital Letter in ENGLISH!!
-the people ARE expecting to win again (CAREFUL WITH THIS ONE!!!)
-Do not use "gonna" in your posts. You are supposed to use language that would be acceptable in an exam..
-as a present , IT maybe is his birthday ...
--with two woolLen hats and woolLen gloves
-All THESE people, (REMEMBER, "PEOPLE" IS A PLURAL NOUN)
-to leave our problems ASIDE

Please, correct!

iron maiden dijo...

Thank you so much for all the corrections. I guess you enjoyed the football match yesterday.