martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

QUÈ El nou musical

Last Sunday I went to a musical that is taking place in Barcelona, called “ Què, el nou musical”.Directed by Àngel Llàcer and Manu Guix, this musical talks about the story of five young people ( underage) who have problems with justice. They are addmited to a rehabilitation program directed by a young man called Josep. (is his first experience in a rehabilitation program like this).The mission of the tutor Josep, is to teach values to the kids. The 5 kids are very problematic because of that, they don't have any respect to the authority.

There is one kid called Moha who had problems with the justice because he was arrested for stealing from a shop. Another one called Angel who was arrested for drug trafficking. Another one who was in a racist gang. And two girls. Susana, who had problems with the justice for stealing in fashion shops. And finally Irene who has psychological problems

The tutor suggest them to make some activities to make them change their bad habits and bad behavior, but they don't obey. They don't want any adult to say them what they have or they don't have to do. In the middle of the therapy the tutor Josep realises, that the key is to make the kids decide what kind of activities they want to do to improve in their values.

I'm not going to say you who the musical ends , you better go and see it yourselves. I only can say you that there are some dramatic situations, some romantic situations and also there are moments that the public laughs.

I have to say that I went to see this musical with some doubts about it's quality. Some people had told me it wasn't a good musical. To be honest it is not a big big production with famous actors or musicians. But I think this is a nice musical to go. The actors are young and they transmit all the energy they have to the people. I must say I enjoyed it. The music and the story are pretty good. And I think that shows like this one , with young actors and young creators must have the support of the public.


4 comentarios:

Nuria Vidal dijo...

I will soon be back to read your posts more carefully!
Welcome to the community. You are now on the teacher's list.

Sand in my shoes dijo...

Hey!
What kind of dance do they play?

Sand in my shoes dijo...

Welcome too!

iron maiden dijo...

Thank you for your comments "Sand".About your question , they do coordinated dancings all the characters together.Then , they have solo songs where they sing and dance like a conventional singer of a music band.