miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

"http://www.llumenera.com"


For lovers of NY. For those who have been in the city that never sleeps and they came back excited. For those who haven’t been there and they would like to know how the city breathes and what happens there every day. And for all the curious people, I recommend you one blogg: http://www.llumenera.com
This blogg is written by friend of mine from high school: Miquel Tuson. He studied biology in the university , when he finished the career he went to NY to do the postdoc. It was 4 years ago he is now doing researching about cancer.
He says that it is hard at the beginning ,that you can feel very alone sometimes in that city with so many people, but he also says when you adapt yourself to the city, you do not realize it and has passed one year and two, and who knows how many years is he going to be there.
I recommend this blog with some delicious reality bites and full of wonderful thoughts and comments about life in New York.
Enjoy it.

3 comentarios:

senyorapòstrof dijo...

Oh, nice blog that one from your friend! It's really interesting ans useful to know New York! Thanks!

Leire dijo...

Hi Iron!
Many thanks for your post, it's really intesting. Besides, I love NYC, I stayed there four years ago and I'm still shocked.... in fact, I know that NYC is a place where I could live perfectly. Thanks!

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Hi!
This is the city of my experience as well as my dreams.
Thanks!